Wednesday, July 9, 2014

U.S. Greed Dunks Me Drowned



So I have had my teeth smashed gone on the left side jaw beaten for stride of no contact buried in Gov.,
again my rent shoots beyond the 30% require held for my home along with Federal backings of the Lot,
as you eat I starve as you wake memorize your consider as next come to back the grate of the flukes,
fumes gorge the Ice in a cubes Gree to Hold me at Bay so I may never breathe freeze of shookings.

I Book to Blunt for you're Are a digger Of the Glides in a Bar of Sliding clears Mountain Topper reared,
ask your Self the Being of Seek ever in the Mouth of a Drake coming To Feed on you're inadequate Cry,
take a Gain my Frigger you have left a Grave with Know Marker for the Crow to Beak your Mowed,
grab opportunity for given Time teeth Bearer will Alkaline catch to your Favorite Rye without a Clever hoe!!

The BiTe At Swallowing A Whole Completions Doing Come Getters this is the Country of a Rare Live,
walking the Talker Kenning a bride strokers dure in the bore of a actual Being born in agony I scream stop,
drained of Fiances by a Country in Bleed me Dry for If I do not comply I can't grand a Hi Durke,
a Proper in a Reality of WHY people have been Crucified Killed in Packers of Grossing Guilts Akinning!!

Take the Christian Catholic or Any other Fuck that EATs & Drinks the Blood of Past Death Records,
gag this Ball of Puke for the Two Granders of Ick to the Filter of Eternal Rites at Burked by Kite Wired,
Look at the Deck and Know I Spit at This World & All it has Done to Creative Movings ask Haltings,
in Shock I Garb your Verbal REPROACH and SAY Thanks for the Ride it's a Buyer Hanking Smoked.

Glad Be Rack Whipper Snapped Clappered