Sunday, July 13, 2014

Tidbits



I thought a strange bit to tend the saddle irons have a dare to lift the height increase the short for jumping,
the story of the long Tale a creek that floors the triple-bank down at the Ram of the Tap the 2nd day a wrap,
round the road the dirt of track impulses shore to sync a stride meter to the minute lead seconds count state,
funny barrel pickled pear a basket in an Event full lair spur to ride up the sank muddy water didn't pace!!

Gallop keep a third bar ride steep traveling the flight of speed viable canter trot fork the lean muscles tight,
weld the metal Age of Time presents this dart the pointed sign asking Forest the grove said Pine red Woods,
the fire scape a Foiled lake scooping basket the grounds yelled Daud Arming Shield the seen showed eyes,
turning Circle the round about planned the Fountain questioned Apple Stand greening Orch. an gene inside!!

Stronger grow well it's been said that the evidence begets the tread all hoofed out in strange I tout knit Top,
burrow long the terribles first it's 2nd than a World gosh darn it I due believe that it spanks up On his Knee,
let me Guess a pair of Keens hinge me hopper off with Copper he needs a bopper the be dires blink binder,
good grief I spoke to Wheel Wright I have Shoe for in Think a pocket tolling seven ate consider oop's Ki!!

In know fault zoe a close~one called answer well deep to spanned an accident in the grave Swallow tweets,
whistle me Station to the Rail Crows I can herd the Fry Pan Coast all a Bridge it's a little bid Aces Jokered,
the WILDS aye scream future Tell I assay the dued all for Equal in Mathematics it's Lead Fulled additions!!

Too explain to further Self question knot tie the Bill slip of Tongue utters well the tooth~Picked simple Cell,
hell....O...Fee!!  

Fi fiddling Foe a defining Strobe like Lighten~up the Thunders Ruff,
dear darling pole You've raised your Sew I see a brush box in the Bow,
Aim Hi my Standards the Cups to Hold please don't worry I'm a big bag derry!!

The Opera In the Play Dough Treats.