Monday, July 14, 2014

Time is Like Keep a Wave



No worry it's been done before the Bible and it's rewrites of history into myth mights that stand to remind,
dragons came to breath the reign of Fire in the landings Tack a Kinder way to Venue back ask the Top Ba!!

Take a bit of this add a Neat here place a day theirs action is in Completing saying the bothered are Drake,
from the basis of Ra in Sun to the Ices hacked for terror the Text begets the always lunged to Prey a Lay!!

I speak for between the skullings of death cross that the eaters ate I toss my cookies to the Plate escaped,
shiver in the Chills a goose is a bill the means of the Swanning Trades I Mallard You a players Ray!!

Now the my Country wants to spend money flight to land upon know moon it's Mars by larged mistings,
a strange but possible encourage a sign to possible lives I worry the bitter least of yelp the Read in Mind!!

All tell you time the type that binds to a Nation in a lined with the stars as a leader in loan Wolf hall howlings,
an echo cried stated Why can not the writings on the Wall please be a warm-up to the bone told trades??

No the exclaim buried the strain in this I do believe that pills are the come leaving the anxious still stiffed,
I wonder sometimes about those pines as they seem concerning to me in every detailed versed wise spy!!

Should you complete the question goes to Mars of course than while in Suite is there still pain of loping?,
in that Hours of my brain pains for you how do you calm the sea of long with walking out such borrow?:

To ask I am sure the answer is blowing in the Wind of storms in rote to write me wrong Rite flared a tip?,
I ride horses and I have Whip also we can switch the Stick to Crop or Bat it over tripped in idea of feared.

Know bitter lines could ever bite upon the recognized in Fight the basis of the Nineteen eighty four in life,
as people grow to swipe their world by a phone in a cell of spoon it's reality that takes the bearings lite.

As Eyes do meet in special Feet the near will prove the bare to bones that works me in a flee hop loan,
go to the movie screen the Earth is moving with a Theme that begets these separate words to Independence.

Cipher in the Code of Conduct the players of B.D.S.M. in Dungeon have learned from Centenarians pass,
thread to spool heritage in School taught to keep the locks of cool still practice at the Masters pooled.

Strides Too Perfect Vis Te