Sunday, July 6, 2014

Gary Candid Walker Lock Sun Dialed



Human grates liken to sifting gettin' good Blunt better stood in my front room on my Couch next to my Bed,
for loud is stating that this is up the bull shit late`ing aint gotta Being for Dragons go leaned in the dreaming,
talks at the Locked said guessed it's a brock forbidding the Loan as a Person to grown timely Scry in big Bit.

Full Born to War torn the broth of the Fire Corn a Patty in the Wagon Train said clocks are digital cocked,
rub it out the Feds did Shout as now Ices is no doubt surely standing in Country Proud waiting for a Bang,
with the Trigger pulling Hammer the Bullets Set for death of Candor creative Movement sprig in Cut byes!!

Figs all ever plums in Cherry apple in sauce bakes the Berry balling for Dollars not I from Belled Tolling,
acceptance of prudence shifts to gears that single tark weapon is a Mind beckoned Feared truth of the bitter,
tasting a lester in Sensual Dine mark up the Number to a Mathematical Nine in an Eleven Mine Dime slotted.

Treats to the World I make a great Flour mix me with Butter and bake me with Bred in the Oven a Life step,
cloven the flowers in the Horns of an Ox no shedding like Antlers that Velvet in Talks by Bannister Rocked,
nope I've been left by the leaving in Isolation for Years alone in the Best Place of the Cheers a Safety Net ir.

I must state my care in the straights of the fair as loving the best in the better of Lair outside in the open Air,
a Concert was tremendously looked at for Cools but 'cause of Society and it's dinner time drools of trades,
the United States of America is my Home in the State of California as The Golden Gate Coast is my Most!!

I wear blue jeans and t-shirts sometimes I Barn at the Stable of britches with black talls for boot spurs,
check-out should People Want the Sign said Dead or Alive as the monies add Levy the Dollar Hide shed,
I love Spaghetti Westerns a couple of Favorites to Me 'My Name Is Nobody' and a Starring Lead East.

Oblivion greats list with Prometheus Tale Tops for those do so Measure with packing those Knocks,
knuckles to Toons the flip in the shoots Popeye loved Olive Oil I like Spinach creamed with my Ham,
for James Blunt was a Winner not in a Can in the Real of Business that brought a New Brand to Ignitions.

Welcome to Doubters I hug You with Yesterday as the News shredded boost now Mouse has a litter,
to read as a Cat would sand through the binned makes great Recycling I should be a great Fan,
blowing Fire embering burns looking to satisfy those Hunger Terms or is it moreOvers Gain Lees. 

Crumpets To The Drippings Of Golden Lyles Treacled Gree