Monday, July 14, 2014

Beetling



The Origin of the Original no Sin the breath that is Eternal to A Fire in a Flame is Infinity with a Name,
the Ages of Plato came to discussions of Confess theories to Ideas Tesla or Einstein got left,
a pickled jar for a Brain in Car the other rotted in a one room hotel flea hop.

In Case of the Second my Country ran in and took all the belongings of this Dead Man Tesla,
he had been turned away laughed and mocked for a many more things than I can here,
now my Country speeds his name Tesla all over the Wall Street Stained by Death of a Proper Prime,
all the while after the Division of Deal known as Central Intelligence took what was unknown text kept,
than sent Tesla home to be dealt with I guess or buried I guess don't really know but rape is an extracted!!

Einstein had his Mind removed and placed in a Jar liken the Egyptians massively different for no Prayer lead,
just the payment please for or from Science studies in timely given the broker of the Vein,
read up on the cell structure age was a big issue to date creative lates in a life unexplained that Mapped!!

To the current News of the Today Show which I never watch for Where in the World is any Truth talked,
time now digital scripts now paid rolling service like over laid to creature features death, death, death dyes,
than lets go dialing for another trait god forbid a real bait came to say I am a Lover not a Money grubber!!

Although I really would not mind making sum dollars I did know a Dime once it even paid for a Caller I.D.
a kind of cell that says look a me I'm not the Singer I am the writer in the production of a Dream!!