Monday, July 14, 2014

Quenching Thirst



What a grand day to have pushed the envelope seal to send the deal breaker of any contact to brake nature,
as the lot breathes the freeze of chills rise right up in the Spine of a dappled dreamer of life complete to fly,
it is the seat of release to a long deed of over the distance a multiple of Humans could never breed the end el.

Not as if Civilizations have shown the World a stare at the Origin of the Fire in an Elemental,
as actually have wasted my own personal time to have bothered my mind with this idiot show,
I brave the witness to return the favor of a scrub in the cleaning of taste to a well ridden Treat!!

May blessings shower the Blunt Aspection of Life Itself turning the Flip of a Tangler to provide the Inch nail,
prose his stance to formal a tranced mind of his singers verse to wrap him in design from no close venue me,
blind thine ear to the deaf clears trade the Wind of the Cosmic Send to Sign this Contract to been passed!!

Ride James to the Biblical Rein and Halt his bearings matched with lanes that mention his own personal pain,
break any & all virtuoso that may stream in a flow from him to this know disconnect the link to eternal blink,
stretch the musical lair of my thoughts to back before the meet of any typing of the fire thieves leap to stall!!

Blanket that Flame to dock the Sprain pour glacier melt to rise the felt in perfect harmony of detached lead,
never my hinge to vest the grave decide to change for decision was not me die for thy choice of Knight goes,
into the dark where I can see the infinity of the line read answered the question of cruel type to the graped.

Wrath me knot to Rage rather give page to Sage the Self as a Seer Well for the Future is a dear not met,
stage that Man or Men to be grace entering their Minds with Wonder to breath the sound of my want too,
 satisfy the belief that what is asked I will be able to give with absolute and total in completion of their need.

Best my service to Mankind by allowing me to hug a dream in the allocation of my worth in body lined,
as I walk through this Field of Open Scene draw only what wishes a dream allowance me to be that lead,
in trust I give myself to the World at a Time where Knights must be a bleed somehow trade my time to heal.

The work in kindness appeal my life in the Winter of a alarming that seems to present no problems as dents,
should this fall upon the ears to listen know I am the girl that loves to be an answer not the questioning!!