Monday, July 14, 2014

The Life



I am an Obedient Role I had a soul it was sold though long ago in sad story of know,
it is in a good place for my Mother needed more than I for Eternity is a long way,
the guide for her are etched so she may find peace in this fact,
Infinity does indeed breath and Peace be upon My Mother for Being Strong to Show!!

My heart is also with another I gave it following the above Tell that loss is gain in Hell,
for without the Soul whom would need a Heart in fell,
so it is with my eldest sister Tamara Sue,
in a moment of youth more like a very small me made a decision in breath!!

Future from time to now has been spent walking around this World,
an attempt to put understanding to done & not panic about being the lost one,
so with extremes in happened the balance was to rid myself of one emotional trauma at a time,
making the end all less painful and more accepting of the comings to be.

Looking into the eyes of been has difficulties to comprehend such a spend,
however I am a mirror lend to whom shall wish upon a friend for relief in a World full of ends,
with a new theme called 'The Continue' to capture the wealth of Life Itself as a Value to measure,
not discard as useless or trash rather place importance on the passed.

In truth I see belief in the innocence of my deeds,
to trait the mortal body to better society that seems to only deceive me,
I do not venture to partner with deception or sin,
for both are not my identity nor do I wish them to travel me.

Loving to laugh and finding a path for delivery to betterment a Cause in the find,
I'd like to Trust someone in this Eventful life of what has born horror in strife,
the extract of my tap is actually gentle in fact,
I just possess a very big roar to hold the Manipulators back from hurting me further.

To be of use or comfort to whom may find this global existence lonely,
consider the Times drop a Dime not terror try on a Rare and be what is Natural,
not a person that shreds the mind of my kind for selfish takings,
I have had plenty of that I gag from always taken never loved.

Don't be a whisper in the wind be a Real Man that would love to Begin and Live free of Sin,
in the Arms of an Ancient Order I call the Set to B.D.S.M. a calm in Solution of my Mind storming penned.