Monday, July 14, 2014

Station Identifications



Come to think of it I have all the pick~lines written,
already go like 'a romance in the dawn of the...'
or I swoon to night in the dance of the moon foaled,
I heard you played in a Band due you Guitar!!

How about a visa vee trip to my Sweet suite,
a deck or a porch in the try somes,
loaded up for the get sums,
a kind of Tiering approach to a Mind fulled!!

Try this on for look sides,
I like those jeans & those t-shirts!! there means,
have you ever been staged before,
do you know the brand of ankle mores??

The Sun rise sets on your every move,
all these cities look alike after dark,
I dress for the same clothes for start,
never finish you may have to change!!

Self instruction to lending a friend,
a single bed no I have a trend,
bouncing back after eve made dones,
the morning lung!!

Don't listen to a thing I say,
I can't keep in promises,
on any giving day!!

I feel like I know you why!!,
it's been a while on timely scry
I am now Being forced to endure the World, 
and all it pleads in standing reads!!

Green Go Planet