Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It Is Just How I Deal



My gut a twist in timely open fights for what belief is Blunt in deed does the world heal is bleed by never let,
a simple meet a hug to feet the eyes to absorb the heart of know beat that Life Itself is purposeful to leak,
the horror is not for James Blunts defeat in He I see my more of breathe a Sir to better lead controlled,
so as the bleeding from my hurt begins an opportunity to seek a win not witness the worlds demise in Sin.

An Interview from way back when Blunt began Career in trend he told or said John the Baptist read interest,
the other equalizers in the said read away I things of stead in balance my anger just goes red his is breeding,
in classical poems the writes are homes in tragedy of passing many have boned by self inflictions died,
I do not subscribe to deadly detailed lies to counter such disgust for I live in James Blunts Trust of Heel.

To Sake one Site for a bitter taste of Reality of which is just disgraced by me in real but still must lace string,
to not be forward with a scene the worms of that coupling inside my stomach burns with ill for sick it quilts,
I stand for a Single Man that I would like to Meet hand to hand for should he feel that worth is real it's land,
for the children to grow dreams again not laiden with the horrors of been at thrashings of Religious lens.

I do not hope for faith or burial as questions are the Answers when a facial muds the eyes to send a Card,
liken His Songs on Moon Landing the Tribe of Certain long to Curtain or the Flame ignites to Our turnings,
commonalities not close but in exacts as Kenning rote his is back from pen to pencil it's the Key Boardings,
striking ink to strumming voice his does settle accounts of noise for anger rage corks me doings a forked.

The radio blasts as I drive the highway to ride the horses teach the available the ringings of a bell tail bob,
the listen knives my ears with brushed singers closely speaking crush swimming Norther Stars lorings,
should equal stand to bother brand that in the extremes Wares are doubled for Life Itself is bold to braved,
no linger will hold the tidal bites as every day children cannot play for the workings of corpses bane baked.

An Epic Plan I know I am that Fairy Land or Unicorn Drake changing wheels to create sum brakes to date,
a match in the making not based on anything but a chance of fate taking time to the table investing a cabled,
the Morse Code of Syncs that require nothing more than ...........................wide the knot to looming Lots,
a simple wrought to help the Kids of this World know that there is a place in every Infinity no baptism licks.

It's the worry of the young the suicide murdering themselves for the World seems just to Sell bothered life,
like we are loosing one saying at a time 'make a wish and throw it in the Fountain' replacing scared by wipe,
I can't even dream of a Knight because of the laughing I have suffered in straight sights so damps me tears,
for I'm a supposed Adult the funny of my admit is the barrel of truth in a full bore fit age two real no joke!!

For this small blessing I am able to bounce through in a quick with any positive that I manage to love me wit,
a strange sort of weird that makes Jamie believable to coming to be a something I have never seen before,
not knowing much of anything other that the streams of the dank dark bag sighs I don't ask or appeal river,
for that storms like I when it rains it fills as it runs it rolls boulders to banks as new positioning for viewed,
a kind hand of Nature delivered through the Mind of Evolution in a stooling from a Pigeon dove bike Rider.

The League Leans