Friday, July 4, 2014

Stocking Feet



I imagine a life with much less pain not my lot in this vein for I've been labeled spawn of Satan harshly,
the type of person that fights for certain going to the outdoor chills just to sit and feel the bill,
no smalls to view conversations gone like the Wind blowing strong tears can't come for why the wrong,
but like the Waterfalls it's just a Song roaring for the youth of long in passing through the gates of Tong!!

Like being pinched to wake for sleep know rest for the which is steep while dreams are battle cries,
shake if off go to the cough sucking air is really broth ask the plugged nose to blow just dues in this show.

Pat the head park the shoulders pictures are a Vice to truth relaxing fret to fell the booth a hurt in boot,
but I would rather never Sin by covering up what is Sin when I see it and it's been in my Face from then.

Pulling stretch the Mind is stressed on all to be a bet at best that I should leave the Keep in Let.

Trusting The Denial