Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Occipital Zone Otherwise Known Presently As Planet Earth



My Brain went Zappers I said Tappers the Tip of the Tow said I need to No 'cause I'm a Borrow,
shame to the sad glad to the had the ability is to be all only bad in the biggest pointer of the Bloke Loper.

In suggest of the Bus I hear that Municipalities are like Courts you schedule a date for Applications' Sake,
this would better the Sense letter of what I knew before as the Knight had a Horse come up Missing Course,
it was all in a Past Debtor to Find the Hell Netter too also deliver the Contract fretter permission for divorce.

Now returning to just being Told by a Compact Envelope to Face the Sun much likens a same different run,
what did you say?? I can't hear you!! where do I go?? oh yea Hell You know!!

Sew Happy Days Is Back Aye Aye Captained Rank & File