Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Project Shot Bark Pottered From A Fare Lark Locker Lobed Sculping O



With in the Eye of Science in and while Discovery find the barrel of the temperature railing Hots pillar cork,
volcanics to flame an open revealed as the blood of the fire in an embering of molten rocks rivaling biked,
a cycle as a Wright Wheel to the Grands of a Sky Plate wit the Slides as the glided stipulative forking truth.

Discounting acorns to the Nut Branch peaks likens that Vocal to a Vodka glass choking on Ice Chippers,
prey on Inn fickle finder clod back you're are the Tam taker can't grossing life upon the bakered dones,
my older sister has broken more than Minds she continues to pee out the verbal runs biled bark clockerings.

Originals Tamara I do believe that your a ford is a basic in dory gores Corse your passing to debt upped,
walking as You have stated the Dead dues erupt in the Meldings of lurked You'll be caught for Turk Scotts,
mere to where Men are on this blanker pose the Watch is a better time ticker to that Ticket pot payer bot.

B.D.S.M. will Rack my Older Sister to the Ball of Discretions using the broth of the banking to the brought,
as each to ache the whip or the snake a flush in a crushing of you're constant mingle of crisis our Mother,
years upon years birth to NOW I have endured Tamara to the bullets of Grou worth it to death bunged.

Evening that Play Right to the Scouts of my Troubles increasing the stair case walked a Screen Door docks,
from the Vittle of a Eats as the Base of Dining Room Table too Salem in the Church Tam you're a caught,
the Cross not for Prayer all though you may know you're Knees splintered by the strap scrapping Lots!!

Stake this breaking of you always dating the disaster of Our mother Melba Mauda Meakin Propered Ar,
Tammy you have wished and I am your Well drop that dime you've done the skillings flop Pan Kets,
the language of Terse to the banquet of Aten I will strong the Arch to this Time in Barf rude`ings Due!!

Do not fry in with the Evil Ra Eye as the Sight in the difference explains it at Knight Fards daggering,
pulled I from the Sun Sky in a Scape Late plate if only to design your Outing to Dine the Darts thrown,
scarred I have Crow howl I have Moon bark I have Doom blow I have Lune  class I have Degree!!

Men Handle Heavy Man Brakes Stead E Geed