Monday, July 7, 2014

Picture Talks Lots Once One Way Than 'What'd You Say' Big Bam Boom 'Where Is My Mind' Park Stay



How apropos text from Text that History is now the minute less a speaking spit for Tepee sits in Crow'ed,
venture Centuries in width clock give the digital C prompt dot blinking a way to pavement today,
so quickly when it hits that review puts to skit all the what if's as alreadys in flippin' brewed bots.

Do I count on Society and their Honor in my past life of the Hippie strides to Peace-outs rifled daisy bombs,
weighting heavy on my chest is the eventuals in bled to a Public that loves to increase such dreads as brigard
 coming down the pipe like a cloudy dike all the thumbs up go down in one knight for unexplainable tights.

I heard Blunt first time through on music that herded me to Ancient bindings of Elemental Fires in burnings,
not to damage rather divide the wakings from the sleepers in a life explained by phew reasonings,
a circuit written in striking accidental was never for the purpose fulled strife of no completes of others.

In my Time of Ages breathing is a tokened gift to warring with the balancing of deathly tolls to burked real,
all for the covers that throw sheets to the wind and then Ask gosh there is a bigger storm of begin,
the trip up on Blunts hearing was a braking in my life steering bye silence hello friend it's been a wild rides.

Waving in on Aeon for the Keeper of know describes in multiple of Mind late`s makes tempering a burp Ke,
fright consumes my given thoughts on the tidal swampings for a person I brought on a living locker walking,
to add in the disaster of Tweets to kill the after before the dadder could be explained tortures me leads.

Removing doubt to Crease in the Folds of Communication today still doesn't placate my issueing,
for towards any understanding of the route run whom in Human Formal would read all to deeded,
as in the life of a journaling through the adventure itself however the length thickness you'd have to had been.

In and Of the detailed rub every single skip needle scratched to know the Vinyl of the Audition for Crake,
even at that saying read the wishy washy me can't be extremely wise to the fear rise accept every other beep,
like today sounds good..oh wait..never sounds clever and much much keddered for Tennis sweep.

Respecting B.D.S.M. as actually closer that I had believed at all in this weird living address,
has been the ONLY force of the hand complete 'cause it's CALLED fear of Reprisal,
real to Being in the Means of many Ages never Caught still running the Absolute in Get aways.

Strange Brews Bring Dudes Lifer Lessoned Proved in Mind at least :)