Saturday, July 5, 2014

Slip & Slides

Society has suscided my life experiencing a dead alive condition as walking the World as a person attempt,
from years past to future cast may whom shall find the aspect for such a sentence know the worth of love,
for in their blatant actions by force in isolation the hurt is not mine but the evidence of that Sin is in existence,
served by the very hands that choke your swallow on the church pew with a same interpreted lane of Sated.


In a difficult wisdom to allow whom concerns there worth with the sentenced strife of obvious curse theirs,
I have served in a challenge of the Left from Youth to booth in recognition of the favor via B.D.S.M. return,
for as the sentence goes from the mouth of my sister Sarah so shall the act be pushed to wrought it's cut,
in a walk that trayed her words to my door step so did the action need the carry through without the death.


With B.D.S.M. as an unknown base but the grounds of which I Vase the
print of my wrinkle in Hand stamp,
the in real with the surreal as not real suffocated the rolling done in a walking stun so felt I fell from done,
with no more than the Mind working the Scene burke my feet began the trigger with no idea of the shot,
yet stood in simple stance the childhood of my romance did not protect in simple but ran the wreck in Feat.


Minus the gun held in the cold of the palm the weight of the understood was made ready to steer this wheel,
cycling as time would for Sarah had placed a ticking bomb with her whore drooling hackles in bristled,
saying in an attack in my mothers and step-fathers dining room ripping towards with bile vomiting energy,
"You should blow your head off it would be the best thing for the family!"
in the stop of my stare at her being physically held down to the grab of halting her face to nose intention Aye.

In forced a gain for the words are not mine merely the bounce of the not living intention of her impose,
in the light of day as blacktop road my bare feet I learned that B.D.S.M. is the a Route from long begin,
challenged I am in this prose for yet again I stand to say that Meeting is the Purchase of not my loss in this,
it is the Human Costings of identify the measure of a life stancing death in an up right found position.


In Complete of Self Know Ice Cream Melt To Pavement Still in Reversal Filled Doubled Means Equaled