Sunday, June 22, 2014

What Did You Say!!



The Sky is the Beauty of the Trust in a Will that delivered the Hands to say Of course you're a Still,
the land upon the grounds or the playing field to embrace is the Kindness that is Our grace,
to enjoy good humor that funs to Itself in the Mirror of reflection that is scary in felt,
the touch to already know Googles Tag in the event of the After I made it quite clear a formal in Steer!!

To argue the Ocean for the rolling of Rogue in the Wave of the character that Earth is a Rose,
standing with mention is by no mistake ask Host the deliverance to Value the Best in Shows,
the care of have for Men is obvious to the constant in supporting or pointing out fright,
to believe that the Air provides Oxygen to breathe is left to proof I'm alive with a need.

Life terrifies me for it has been a difficult challenge to attempt to begin let alone in isolation this lend,
the partner to the beautiful songs in a Hymn that vocalize difference in exacts are just blends,
for the noisy to the counter of busy in the bother of proving one way or another,
there is a story that brings to attend that the question in lyrics had a healthy begin in trusting send!!

To settle the system of People and their Hatred for nothing can be unless it is Them,
makes this blog the Central Intelligence Sting 'cause I've been harassed for every single thing,
from clicking repeatedly of Posts that suggest or have Markers that state my projected death,
the sickness that strikes with precision each time I published about James Blunt as a dime,
hits so exact that I understand the fact I'm not an idiot so I idiot'ed back to I.D. the ones who deaded me.

I have tremendous respect for more than you'll know but when it comes to these horrible blows,
the counts to the times that People hit on the Knows made the Impossible possibly known!!

Know Flight Zones Central Is As Central Does