Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stick Wheel Time



I woke this AM to Mouse whom sits to near with his foot so placed upon my head to wake,
as in the prompt I rise to want my coffee firstly brewing and then to answer leads with kitty treats.

Accomplishing the act in order to house of awake in stroll I venture to the sat on porch,
 where Scout is yowling too the call of simply feed me too oh please my belly is a growling,
back to basics to the kitchen to accommodate the mew for I do know 'cause I eat toast!!

Returning to the counter as the mug is waiting for the warm cup of Joe with a dash of milk,
happy with the rivalry as I know I am alive have a job to please the live with a big hello today!!

I sit on the deck chair nice and think about the time at hand to review the sleepy air with health,
the thought that crossed my Mind in do was how there is these funny tunes in riddles or in posts,
the collection of my worries life the evidential coming ties to things already in such beads, a thread.

In speaking to the quiet trees a wonder did so cross my speak as I rose to incomplete the Sky is a Tell,
in life I have had to rely on signs that show me naturally each move to moments timeingly in safety a trust,
the will to be the correct not file left or right as being one or the other but plainly being sight!!

Once more the time of this dawn in Morn. does confuse the Earth and Pole for making sense to me,
there in the biggest blue a mere to a framing clue a five-pointed Star with a Crescent Moon at knee.

Strangely in the usual the observance is fairly scene that the reflect does sparkle to the shine of reflecting,
for in the normal of my past it ordinarily is only specks that dot in which a pin-prick packs the lights of,
so I look once more enjoy the roar to say that Nature is a door to understand the felt of core!!

Problem comes as I can't know what all of these type signals theme as it seems additions stream,
to look it up it twas not a dream nor an animal calling broke to find the mojo of the leaned,
as I enjoy the old in known an Ancient sort of path in rites that bricks make stones and mortars life!!

The glue presents a puzzle find in this I state the picture signed it must be taken in the first for 2nd to exist,
as that to yesters' of the melts to birds in flight with coming bells the Toll of bridging why to lights,
communication in the 60's quite different in these now done tights to conversate it with the Wise in Route!!

Experience especially with ribbons of the spinning speed of looping into rolling breathe are Knots form Me!!